- The African continent is experiencing a strong growth and evolution of its industrial poultry production.
- The poultry production could play an important role in meeting the demand of its increasing population
for cheap animal proteins.
- Morocco has all the tools to play a leading role in this development.
- Urgent need for African countries to develop common strategies to control infectious diseases with high
economic and zoonotic impact.
- Follow the inspiration established by the Kingdom’s global policy towards the African continent.
- Bring together professionals and scientists to discuss, exchange, reflect and make proposals on common
threats to our environments.
- Create a framework for partnership agreements based on the AMPA background.
- Set up an African Association of Avian Pathology (AAAP) in order t to maintain continuous contact for experience
and knowledge exchange.
- Livestock Service Managers of the main poultry producing countries in Africa
- National and African Veterinarians
- Public health officials
- Scientists and researchers in the field of avian influenza
- Vaccine production companies.
- Full support for participants from livestock and public health services in African countries and lecturers
- List of officials to be established
- Partial coverage of participants.
- Public Institutional Sponsorship
- Sponsoring from Moroccan Companies Present in Africa
- Agreements with stakeholders in the animal production and veterinary pharmacy sector.